/ 学习

美剧《the Good Wife》

看了半年终于把七季看完,接下来可以去看《the good fight》了。

1.I am too busy to hold a grudge.
很忙,没空生气。

2.I am rich enough to care about nothing.
我有钱,我不在乎任何事。

3.We work together until it’s not fun or profitable anymore.
我们一起工作,直到不再有趣或没钱赚。

4.It’s amazing what money will do.
有钱就是好。

5.K: I don’t want to be doing this for the next 20 years.
W: You and I were built for this, Kalinda. It’s what we do. Now, we can look at normal people and want to be like them. But we can’t really.
W: Look, you take a few months off. Go have a life. But I am telling you right now, you will be bored sick. Life is overrated, and you’ll miss it. You live for that.
K想辞职,说“我不能后半辈子都干这个吧?”(哈哈哈,大家想辞职时心里大概都是这么想)
W是她老板,说,我们就是为这个工作而生的。现在我们可能想过普通人的生活,但是我们其实并不愿意那样。这样好了,你休息几个月,去追求你想过的生活。但是我就告诉你,过不了几天你就会厌倦的。生活被高估了,你会想念工作的,你就是为这份工作而生的。(是的,工作累了想过生活,过不了几天生活就会厌倦。)

6.-You are disgusting.
-right, but I am rich, so it really doesn’t matter, does it ?
-你可真恶心!
-是,可是我有钱,所以这就不重要了。

7.life is too short to be mad.
人生太短暂,别生气。

8.It’s nice not to care.
什么也不在乎真好。

9.You used to be a nicer person, you know.
你以前是个很nice的人知道吗。

10.The sheep are too busy watching TV.
普罗大众天天忙着看电视呢。

11.-money isn’t everything,
-Yes, but sometimes it’s something.
-钱不是所有。
-是,但是有时它就是。

12.we do what we can, the good lord do the rest.
尽我们所能,其余听天由命。

13.Less anger, more action
少点愤怒,多点行动。

14.It’s just now I get why people have children. They admire themselves in someone else.
现在我终于知道大家为啥要生小孩了。他们可以在孩子身上欣赏自己。

总结:真理就是“什么也不在乎”。

美剧《the Good Wife》
Share this